Insurance in Zug & Geneva, Switzerland

Home Contents Insurance

“You work hard for what you own. Protect it with home contents insurance.”

Having a home contents insurance policy in place covers the cost of having to replace everything in your home (including in your cellar) in the event of loss, damage and theft. While home contents insurance is optional, it’s a sensible idea to have in place. Could you afford to replace everything in your house in one go should the worse happen?

Our home contents insurance policies cover, but are not limited to: Furniture, Kitchenware, Electricals, Soft furnishings, Clothes, Jewelry, Ornaments and antiques.

Swiss Prime International will provide you with straightforward and uncomplicated approach in the event of a loss caused by fire, water damage or theft.

Contact Swiss Prime to talk to our team and find out more about our home contents insurance policies.

Who can get home contents insurance?

Homeowners- You already have building insurance that covers your home structurally, get home contents insurance to cover everything inside your home too.

Renters- To protect your personal belongings while renting someone else’s home.

Students- Insurance for your time in halls or while renting a property.

How much insurance do I need?

Every home is different. Contact our expert team and find out how we can help to tailor a home contents insurance package based on your specific needs.