Home content insurance

Home content insurance

“You work hard for what you own. Protect it”

Anything that you have bought and is in your home (including items in you cellar, etc) is considered home content. Protect your property against fire, natural hazards, water or theft.

Additional options are also available. For example, cover for theft of goods outside of your home (sporting goods, electronic devices, etc.) or valuables cover where protection is provided against damage, loss, etc. even if caused by your own fault.

Speak to us to ensure that you choose a company with a straightforward and uncomplicated approach in the event of a loss caused by fire, water damage or theft.

Contact Us Today!

And feel confident that your family’s future is protected.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.